Simulus Drone Camera
100 in stock
|Item Weight||131 g|
|Item Weight||131 Grams|
100 in stock
Simulus Drone: Foldable WiFi FPV Quadcopter with HD Camera, Optical Flow, App
About this item
- Stable flights thanks to 6-axis gyroscope, 3 speed levels, 2.4 GHz technology for trouble-free flight, free app for Android and iOS, automatic stabilisation via optical flow, recording and live view in HD
- Manual tilting HD camera, resolution: 3840×2160 (720p) Automatic stabilisation via optical flow: holds position and height as long as no control signal is made 3 speed levels: normal, fast, turbo Dual antenna for best connection Radio frequency: 2.412 – 2.472 GHZ Maximum transmission bar of the item: 2 dBm Dimensions: 29 x 28 x 7 cm, Weight: 131 g
- LEDs for orientation: show the direction of flight. Headless function: flies independently of the orientation in the direction. Remote control with 2 control levers for 360° direction control and buttons for independent lifting and charging, for emergency landing, speed level, headless function, return function as well as for recording photos and videos. WiFi compatible: WLAN for connection to smartphone, iPhone, iPad and tablet PC
- 6-axis gyroscope for stable flight characteristics, return function, 2.4 GHz technology for interference-free flight even next to other drones, up to 1500 m range, free app for Android and iOS, available from Google Play and in App Store: for remote control, live view as well as photo and video recordings on mobile device, WiFi frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Quadcopter includes battery, remote control, 4 rotor guards, 2 spare rotors, special USB battery charging cable, screwdriver and instructions. Quadrocopter drone camera – conquer the air and take great shots in 4k
With Multi-Touch in OS X, you can use realistic gestures like swiping or pinching to switch between apps, navigate your content and get the most out of your desktop space.
The new Force Touch trackpad takes all the capabilities of Multi-Touch and adds force sensors that detect subtle differences in the amount of downward pressure you apply. This lets you have a deeper connection to your content, bringing more functionality to your fingertip. It also introduces haptic feedback to MacBook Pro — allowing you to not just see what’s happening on the screen, but to feel it.
Conquer the air and take great shots in 4K
Just fly on it – let your new quadcopter take off and land again at the touch of a button.
Control becomes a breeze: thanks to the 6-axis gyroscope, you can fly perfect paths with just a little practice, and the automatic stabilisation via Optical Flow keeps the speedster quiet in the air. At the same time, the intelligent headless control ensures that you always fly in the direction you move the control lever.
Track your flight live: via Wi-Fi and free app, you can see your manoeuvres on your smartphone and tablet PC as you are sitting in the cockpit. With a touch of a button on the remote control or by clicking in the app, you can take videos and photos directly on your mobile device.
STORE YOUR Quadcopter SPACE SAVING – Just fold up its rotor arms after flight. So it can be placed practically anywhere.
The price of EUR 129.95 corresponds to the former. Recommended RRP for suppliers.
Based on 0 reviews
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Simulus Drone Camera”